Sunday 26 April 2020

Hope everyone is well Phil F

Hi everyone . Hope everyone is keeping well especially those that have to go out to work to keep things running. A few of us at MMFC are keeping in touch and putting some blogs on but it seems quiet on all the forums ?

I have just repaired a Crank case on a 30cc Moki to keep busy. It had the usual broken exhaust mountings when I bought it so I had a go at repairing it . I have added a before and after pic . I used a low temp aluminium brazing rod for the repair having first tried it on a similar repair on a SC 61 .



This is the before pic the damaged threed having been drilled out and any cracks enlarged so brazing rod can penetrate properly




Th repaired Crankcase after repair has been cleaned , ground to shape , Thread tapped and bead blasted.

I like the look of the Concord Blog What power/ EDF's  are you going to use .


Phil F

1 comment:

Peter Robinson said...

Hi Phil I am using this type of edf on 4s with 4cell 5000mah lipo 4 off.
https://www.4-max.co.uk/edf-fms-50mm-3S.html