Tuesday 16 July 2013

Words Of Praise

The below is a copy of an email sent to Jan from a member of the public - no idea who he is but the email says it all - and thanks whoever you are...

Date: 15 July 2013 22:02:23 BST
To: secretarybpmfc@live.co.uk
Subject: Weekend show

Hi
Being a local seen your planes from the beach love the sea me, even thou I have always wanted to build and fly helicopters from a young age as an apprentice now 30yrs or more ago. I have not until this wend been down to see u guys in action I loved every minute till wife dragged me off loved the big jet and the stunt flying actually loved it all didnt see the helis fly never mind. Anyway my message was a thank you for all the effort you guys put in I know its your hobby but even so takes a lotta time and effort to put a show on like that . Was like a proper air show made me lil chopters look tiny lol.
Thanks again regards Paul.
 

No comments: