Tuesday 23 July 2013

Spyhawk FPV? Plane - First Try

When I posted that I had this plane someone asked where is the film... Bit boring to use just at the field so I did a quick hop to a few places on the island - It's was a bit windy - as you will see. I cant upload it as an HD video as it would take all night to upload from my slow upload location. This plane will take off and fly & land on a postage stamp... Now fitted "half view glasses" - so I can see the model all the time but the glasses have a small in-built LCD screen which means I only have to shift my vision to see the screen - the model is ALWAYS visible so not truly FPV but safer with this little model and better than the Tx in-built LCD screen during bright days... See what you think.

2 comments:

tp2fly said...

Great shots Pete. Always impressive seeing the world from the air.

Broken Wing said...

Hi Trev - to be fair the quality of the original video is full HD so has twice the detail of this video. Its an interesting plane and the stabilisation system is out of this world.