Friday 3 July 2009

The Bird - on going.
















I have now painted the beast - decieded not to try and paint it up in the real colours of any bird as I am no artist so that would have been a dead loss so I have done a paint scheme that I hope will give other birds a scare and look OK to me in the air - well at least I wont be flying the wrong model with a bit of luck...





The beak was most important and being at the front it would snap off so soft black sponge was used which should take a few knocks before it falls off...










The model does not soar very well and now the paint has been added the weight has gone up a lot so it is yet again an "unknown commodoty".










I hope it will fly again as it looked good in the air - would have had a small video but it has not come out - better luck next time...

No comments: