Sunday 9 August 2015

New member

Well finally plucked up the courage to spend some time at the field this weekend and had a great time put some faces to the names and was made to feel at home :) very friendly bunch look forward to making more new friends and to getting my wings should be a larf well for everyone else gotta start sometime ;)
Thanks again 4 making me feel so welcome, oh nearly forgot wot i came on to waffle about finally signed up as a new member please be gentle with me....
Have fun Paul :)

7 comments:

slipperywhenwet said...

Welcome Paul.

speedy brit said...

Thx Dave :)

Transformer said...

Welcome to the club Paul, you will soon be as nuts as the rest of us mate.

speedy brit said...

Lol thankyou i can already see there is some great banter :)

Unknown said...

Standard requirements.......A good trainer aircraft, lots of patience, a sense of humour and thick skin!!!!!!

slipperywhenwet said...

Apparantly Roy likes smooth skin and shaves his legs, he will waffle on about being bit by a 'pigfly' whilst on holiday in Norfolk. The bite causes hairloss just to your legs and undercarriage!
I know you couldnt make this up...

speedy brit said...

LOL i see wot u mean about the thick skin Roy ;)
I like smooth skin shaved legs n undercarriage but please just on the ladies ;)
Gonna be tears .. hopefully of glee and laughter prob be from behind me in the pits when i step up for the first few times ok yearrs ... patience tick good sense of humour tick ( i think well i always larf at my own jokes ;) ) thick skin beta start toughening it up but sure u guys will help lol.. good trainer airship thing untick dam i only fly on me laptop and in my garden... sure u guys will help me with that too :) most important thing is 2 always have fun :)