Sunday 17 November 2013

Introduction

Hi all
Would like my first post to be a lil introduction, my first introduction to your club was the summer show this year okay I have watched from afar ie the shingle bank for years. The show was a super success enjoyed it all :) Would like to thank jan and slippery when wet for giving me the confidence and the invite to your blog and to the field yesterday everyone seems well friendly and we had a good larf :) me a total noob to rc flying but was still made to feel at home thank you all. As I have already said to Jan it has taken me 3 decades to get around to start flying okay okay not always flying but attempting to fly more like it ;) Have spent the last 2 years with google my only friend been a long haul but fun trouble is never ventured outside my garden when nobodies looking ;) so very limited unless google and I can build a plane that can do vertical takeoffs I must veture out into the open... thx for listening, have fun :)

4 comments:

Broken Wing said...

Now you have come down and met a few of the lads make sure you keep it up. You will find loads of help - Far better than Google and you can have a good laugh at the flying field at the same time. Look forward to meeting you. Regards Peter

speedy brit said...

Thank you Peter will do :)

Dave Redwood said...

Look forward to meeting you at the field and good luck with the flying.
Nice to have new members and we are all here to help, offer advice, or take the p***
Seriously there is a wealth of expertise and experience in our club and they have helped me to learn so much.
All the best, Dave

speedy brit said...

Thank you Dave I to look forward to meeting everyone I really enjoyed my few hours at the field :) so welcoming and a good larf :)
Have fun regards Paul.