Sunday 27 February 2011

Guess what we did on Thursday Pete.







I built this boat from a kit more than fifty years ago, had a little help from my father. When I put it in our fish pond it leaked like a sieve. So after a little leak fixing and spray paint we were off the the flying field to sail a boat if you know what I mean.



After a couple of minutes the speed controller started to play up, it only works in reverse.



Good fun though.



Happy sailing Pete, hope to see you down the flying/sailing field soon.

1 comment:

Broken Wing said...

How about that John - I had a hard time sailing my boat - looks simple but its very hard but at least I never had the leaks you had...
Nice having something you and you dad made together...
Also Mike E has a boat and so does Bernie so there are others around.
Too windy to fly again today so will go to the pond.