Sunday 24 October 2010

Latrine


Following the embarrassing crash on the club's 25th anniversary day the Micro Mold Easy Rider is now repaired. Cost for parts and paint have exceeded £60 so perhaps the purchase of a ready made model may have been cheaper? On the plus side the fuselage and wing centre section are now painted with spray fuel proof enamel something I am sure was not available when my nephew Nigel acquired the model in 1779.


Broken Wing has agreed to trim the plane on it's return flight as I have 'lost me bottle'!


Thirsty when Dry

3 comments:

slipperywhenwet said...

Yes it does say 1779

slipperywhenwet said...

I see the club Museum is still doing well, you will get a much better photo Mike if you just give it the once over with a wet wipe before the shot is taken.

Broken Wing said...

God help me.....