Sunday 21 March 2010

Sunday 21st March, dszabo's log.

Hardly a breath of wind graced the Island this morning making it one of the very few perfect flying days. So it was of to the field with a couple of heli's and a flask of tea for company.
Arriving at about 10.45 I was soon joined by fellow model enthusiast Vaughan who had brought with him a rather splendid looking Edge 540 (his model of choice i believe these days), soon we were set up and ready to go with Vaughan taking to the sky's first and I must say he put on an extremely polished performance.
Sadly Vaughan was unable to stay so I was soon alone, but not for long, as I was joined by little Dave and Chris, neither of which had models with them, and I must assume they are members of the "stay at home and polish your models club" along with the other 60 club members I didn't see today.
Where was everyone? I no a few were working but not all of you have that excuse, any way I had a super time, loads of air space to play in and only 1 motor bike rider on the field all day to tell to F*** O**.
Well thats all for now, till next week.

No comments: