Thursday 3 December 2009







Veron Mini Concord

This plane dates back to the 1970's and was designed for single channel radio. I bought a kit from a South Croydon model shop 'Heset model Supplies' that was closing up in 1976. There was little stock left at the time but I also bought an OS 10 RC plus an Enya 09 for control line and a Keil Kraft Spectre. I left it till about 1986 to build the Mini Concord when I was about to move into our current home. I stored the plane plus most of my tools and other aeromodelling stuff in a lock-up garage with a view to collecting it after moving in. Trouble is some scumbag broke into the garage and stole almost everything apart from the Mini Concord wings which I just dumped in my garden shed about 23 years ago. then came E-bay and I picked up a Mini Concord from a Croydon club member who claims to have visited our club on one of the recent 'fly-in' days. The plane has never flown and will take a small amount of building including the installation of the OS 10.It will be an excellent S Cart for the Medway free flight and radio assist fly in days.

PS someone tell Gary there is a guy in Dover selling a KK Falcon

TWD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No comments: